Thursday 25 April 2013

Dear Diary


Dear Diary,

            Oh my goodness. Is this really going to happen? Am I really going to get to marry the most beautiful girl in the whole universe? It seems like it. I, Romeo Montague am going to get the honor of marrying Juliet Capulet. You have no idea how happy I am to have let my cousin and friend drag me to the Capulet party. Before the party, I was hugely in love Rosaline. I couldn’t take that we were not to see each other anymore. Then the party happened. Standing there all alone, looking around, is when I saw her. Juliet. So beautiful. I guess you can say I stalked her the entire night. Then my moment came. I grabbed her hand and danced with her. I was becoming smooth; I was back in the zone. Then I kissed her. It felt so right. Then an older woman beckoned for her to come. We had to part ways. After a while, I knew I had to see her again. I jumped the orchard fence and into the yard. I saw her. What I heard made my heart leap. She had wished that I wasn’t a Montague and she wasn’t a Capulet. After hearing that, I came out. At first she acted like she didn’t say anything, though she knew I knew what she said. We had basically confessed our love. Then she said the one thing that scared me: if I were to prove my heart, I was to marry her. What could I say? I had to agree with her, I didn’t want to think that I didn’t love her, and I did love her. Marrying her was just the scary part. After we had said our final good byes, I had gone home. Now here I am now, trying to figure out how to do this. I have till nine to get everything ready.

Wish me luck,

Romeo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment